phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] Printing on Windows IPP

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] Printing on Windows IPP
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:35:00 +0100

On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 04:46:18PM -0500, Jose G. Orozco wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I'm interested on printing in a Windows XP machine with your IPP PHP class.
> I would like to cooperate extending your class, but I need some help to
> point me to a startup point.
> Actually the printer is attached to a Windows XP machine with default
> windows IPP support.
>
> Thanks in advance

Well, I don't know anything about Windows IPP implementation.

Everything in main class file come from IPP standards from various RFCs
(see comments in code). These operations and parsing should work.

In ExtendedPrintIpp, you have some extra operations from more recent
RFCs.

CupsPrintIPP have only non standard operations and response parsing.

You should extend the class by writing a "WindowsIPP". See CupsPrintIPP
class to see how I used parent::init.

--
Thomas Harding