phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] query

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] query
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 14:46:53 +0200

[adding you as Cc:, as you are not subscriber to the list]

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 05:55:44PM +0530, Narendra Kothule wrote:
>    i am new for PrintIPP class. i want to use for print on TCP/IP printer.

Well: it is possible, as soons as your printer implements an IPP server,
and you send to it comprehensive printer data (eg: text, Postscript, PCL...).

>    i am trying very simple code.
[...]
> $ipp->setPrinterURI("/printers/");

You must ensure that /printers exists in the printer's IPP server.
usually, you can control that by querying "http://myprinter.mydomain";

You may also need to setup paths ($ipp->paths = array( the pa tahs )

See below the defaults:
class PrintIPP {

// {{{ variables declaration
// setup variables
        public $paths = array("root" => "/",
                "admin" => "/admin/",
                "printers" => "/printers/",
                "jobs" => "/jobs");

> but i am getting error.  & i am not able to solve it.
>
> Warning: stream_select() [function.stream-select]: unable to select [0]: No
> error (max_fd=0) in C:\wamp\www\new\http_class.php on line 240
[...]
stream_select() is no longer used in the printIPP's custom
http_class.php (and , please, do not use the class
from php classes site).

I just realize I didn't make a release...
please download via cvs:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/phpprintipp co phpprintipp

> could you help me...???
Hope it will help.