phpprintipp

[Phpprintipp] Possible bug or setting?

From: Spencer Reynolds
Subject: [Phpprintipp] Possible bug or setting?
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:53:10 -0500

Hello,

I have been working with the print ipp package and it has been working well. However, when dealing with a large number of print jobs say over 100 jobs in one printer the getJobs() function only returns a smaller number than actually exists in the queue for example (54 jobs when there are over a 100). After releasing a job the next available job would load into the getJobs() array but it would still be the same smaller size.

below is the piece of code I used to get the jobs

$ipp->getJobs($my_jobs=false, $limit=0,"not-completed", true);

I played with the window size in the http_class.php and by decreasing the chunk size I was able to get it to list more jobs but not the entire amount. Also note that I had about 8 printers each with over 100 jobs each if that helps at all.

If you could provide any insight on how to solve this problem I would greatly appreciate it,

Thanks,

Spencer Reynolds
PHP Developer