phpprintipp

[Phpprintipp] [PHP:Print:IPP] Updated CVS version to allow "blocking mod

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: [Phpprintipp] [PHP:Print:IPP] Updated CVS version to allow "blocking mode" in server response reading.
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:17:27 +0200

Hello,

Some users experienced shortened responses from their IPP server.
This was due to stream reading in non-blocking mode in PHP PrintIPP http
backend.

The CVS version has been updated to allow blocking-mode while the server
sends appropriate "Content-lenght: xxx" header.

In case of absence of this header, the old maneer (non-blocking mode) is
activated in lieue of, avoiding "infinite hangup while receive", as usual.

Users who experiences truncated responses, eg with short bandwidth between
php print IPP client and the IPP server, or with huge responses from server
(as jobs lists for several printers), are invited to use the CVS version for
tests purpose (works obviously /for me/).

I will release a new "stable" tarball in a few weeks from this current CVS version,
while no "bad experiences" would be sent to the list.

Kind Regards,
T. Harding