phpprintipp

[Phpprintipp] Black and white

From: Malik GUERID
Subject: [Phpprintipp] Black and white
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:29:56 +0200

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for your implementation of IPP in PHP, it really work fine and help me a lot ! Bravo ! But there is still one little thing that I never be able to do and it’s why I’m writing here…

I try to print in black and white, but I didn’t find the “printer-attribute” to set for this or the correct configuration… In Ubuntu printer interface, you can set it, so it must be possible to do it in PHP, isn’t it ? I’ve also seen all the specific printer “options” in command line, but, again, I don’t know how to use it in PHP. The last thing in tried, is to use the “blackplot” cups-attributes but it wasn’t considered as a correct attributes…

Maybe I’m not looking in the right direction, or I miss something… So maybe you have a way to show to me ? Thanks a lot !

Best regards.

Michael

P.S. Sorry for my English, I’m from Switzerland…