phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] move job support?

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] move job support?
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:46:21 +0200

Le 17/08/2010 22:53, Brian Kroth a écrit :
Is there support for CUPS's move job operation?  If so, I didn't see it
in the docs.

If it is not in the doc, I probably didn't done it.

Nevertheless, adding a capability is pretty simple,
if operation number and attributes are documemented in CUPS API documentation itself.

I'm seek and have hard job for years, so I search for someone
to take over php::print::ipp developpement, and have no response
from anyone comprised GNU project itself.

It's an easy job, but reading the large amount of needed internet RFCs
is a little bit painfull. Also, I written some operations in "blind mode" (no tests), because they was not implemented in CUPS itself.

Would you?

Regards,
--
TH.