phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] getJobs() w/ attributes and cups-1.4.4 problem

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] getJobs() w/ attributes and cups-1.4.4 problem
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 11:21:44 +0200

Le 31/08/2010 20:59, Brian Kroth a écrit :
I discovered that a call to getJobs(,,,subset=false) with cups-1.4.4
doesn't return all of the job attributes as it used to in versions less
than that (<=1.4.1).

Attached is a patch to PrintIPP.php to specifically ask for all
attributes.

Once more, thank you Brian :)

Y will apply while possible, as I'm currently sick for month (a psychiatric disease -- too many work -- conduced me to hospital for
two months in May, and I'm still "out of order").

As you currently effectively maintain php::print::ipp alone, do
you wish a key on Savannah project to continue that on your own?

This is a little a bit tedious job, but mainly it consist of
strings concatenations of a set found in a ten of Internet RFC.

I think the first to do is to conduce a re-writing by a good
developer... as I'm basically sysadmin.

Cheers,
Thomas