phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] Debian package

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] Debian package
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:08:16 +0100

Le Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:44:23 -0000,
"Catherine Bauer : Sco Logic Ltd" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Hello,
>

> I am trying to install and get PHPIPP running on an ARM processor
> system. The .deb is shown as i386 only. Have you used this on an Arm
> machine? Is there any way to install on debian Arm?

The packaging I made for debian is very old,
The fact it is i386 targetted is an error, as it in fact
doesn't need any peculiar arch to run (this is only PHP written
and interpreted).

> Currently I have Cups installed and working fine.. just need PHP
> Print IPP working now.

Please use CVS version you'll find the URL on the web pages
as I'm not sure the last tarballs are corrects.

Ensure the classes files are in the PHP search path.