phpprintipp

[Phpprintipp] ErrorLog...

From: Kevin Hoos
Subject: [Phpprintipp] ErrorLog...
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:11:56 -0700

Thomas,
  I'm not sure why I was having problems on my personal computer, but
when I tried it on the production server, it worked fine.

  I am getting one message filling up my error.log file.
"PHP Warning: error_log(): Filename cannot be empty
in /usr/share/php/printipp/BasicIPP.php on line 1988"

  It is printing. Each time I print, I get that message. How do I stop
that message?
--
Kevin Hoos
YungBlood Enterprises