phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] ErrorLog...

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] ErrorLog...
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 21:57:28 +0200

Le Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:11:56 -0700,
Kevin Hoos <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Thomas,
>   I'm not sure why I was having probl public function
> setLog($log_destination, $destination_type = 'file', $level = 2)ems
> on my personal computer, but when I tried it on the production
> server, it worked fine.
>
>   I am getting one message filling up my error.log file.
> "PHP Warning: error_log(): Filename cannot be empty
> in /usr/share/php/printipp/BasicIPP.php on line 1988"
>
>   It is printing. Each time I print, I get that message. How do I stop
> that message?

I guess something happend with

public function setLog($log_destination, $destination_type = 'file',
$level = 2)

So try:
$ipp = new WhateverIPP(...
$ipp->setLog("/your/log/file")

You should take a look on phpprintipp html documentation which comes
with for other destinations than file.

I'ts also possible that php error_log has changed it's behavior then
asks now for a file name even when you log to syslog... Each PHP version
we have to cope with changes...

I will take a look on this week end. I suggest you to subscribe the
list!

HTH,
TH