phpprintipp

[Phpprintipp] Request for help when using PHP Print IPP!

From: InforDB Development
Subject: [Phpprintipp] Request for help when using PHP Print IPP!
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 09:21:12 GMT

Hello,

My name is Ton Scheres and I'm trying to use PHP Print IPP in my project.
I have a print server which I can connect and print to from my desktop computer from each IP I want.
I also can connect to the web-interface of the print server using http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:631.
When I print to the connected printer from my desktop I can simply print to that IP-address.
I used your class, but i don't know what parameters I have to fill in as setHost and setPrinterURI.
I try to print from shared webhosting, so I cannot use one of the other installations.
The script I use is:

<?php

    require_once("PrintIPP.php");

    $ipp = new PrintIPP();

    $ipp->setHost("xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"); // the outside IP address of the router which forwards port 631 to the correct printer)
    $ipp->setPrinterURI("???"); // I tried everything, but I don't know the PrinterURI ??
    $ipp->setMimeMediaType("text/plain");
    $ipp->setData("test..."); // Path to file.
    $ipp->printJob();

?>

The response my browser returns is this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/domains/XXX.com/public_html/printipp/http_class.php on line 317

Warning: \nE_USER_WARNING: [errno: ]: Unable to connect to "tcp://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 631": Connection timed out in /home/XXX/domains/XXX.com/public_html/printipp/http_class.php on line 329

Warning: No Response From Server in /home/XXX/domains/XXX.com/public_html/printipp/BasicIPP.php on line 1218

Can you please help me with this, so I can use IPP printing??

Many thanks in advance!!!

Yours sincerely,

Ton Scheres
E address@hidden | T (+31) (0)6 212 00 828