phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] Not printing actual file output (Checked for .txt as w

From: Sandeep
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] Not printing actual file output (Checked for .txt as well as for .pdf file)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 16:22:46 +0530

Hi Team,

Any reply?

Thanks,
Sandeep G.

On 09-12-2016 04:22 PM, Sandeep wrote:

Hi Team,

We tried to use PrintIPP class. As per instructions setup working correctly. But printing some thing different like below screen shot. We would like to print PDF file output.

Could you please explain about the issue and why not actual output printing.

    Printed output screen:

    Code file screen:

Thanks,
Sandeep G.