phpprintipp

[Phpprintipp] printing pdf outputs wrong dimensions

From: Eric Bontenbal
Subject: [Phpprintipp] printing pdf outputs wrong dimensions
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 16:02:37 +0100

Hi team,

I am working on an application that creates a pdf and then sends it to a
labelprinter. If I open the pdf and I look at its dimensions it is 4x6 inch
(288x432 points). However, when I send it to the labelprinter using
phpprintipp, it does not fit the label. it is scaled roughly 130%.

when I open the pdf and then print, it without any scaling, from my desktop it
comes out correctly.

So, I gues I am doing wrong something when sendin the document to the printer.
I could not find a function which sets the paper size.

any help is most appreciated

kind regards, Eric Bontenbal