phpprintipp

Slowing when print PDF file

From: Duy Khương Nguyễn
Subject: Slowing when print PDF file
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:03:37 +0700

Hi there,
I'm using your PHP PrintIPP library top print pdf file but the printing speed is too slow. I print one page and stop about 3s and after that it keeps going to print next page
The pdf file is created from fpdf library. I tried to send data in both types: string and file but no use.
The printer has no issue. I tried to open the pdf file by Chrome and print it, it is so fast!
You can view my attached video to see the issue