phpprintipp

Re: Printing to a different Tray

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: Printing to a different Tray
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 10:30:21 +0200

Try to get the name of tray by parsing the get printer attributes answer, see

http://www.nongnu.org/phpprintipp/usage#c3

Le 31 mars 2020 16:42:55 GMT+02:00, Oliver Young <address@hidden> a écrit :

Just cannot work out how to print to a different media tray.

The printer I’m using has 3 source trays with differing coloured paper.

I have tried

$ipp->setAttribute('media','Top'); but I just get “Print String: successful-ok-ignored-or-substituted-attributes”

Any help would be greatly appreciated.