phpremise-public

[Phpremise-public] Enjoy our autumn discounts

From: Gail Norton
Subject: [Phpremise-public] Enjoy our autumn discounts
Date: , 11 Nov 2007 21:40:53 +0100

CanadianPharmacy is one of very few online stores that sell generic drugs only. Don't waste too much on what can cost less.

Our advice for everyone shopping for products on the Web is to cling to reliable licensed pharmacies that have been operating on the Internet market for quite a long time already (such as CanadianPharmacy). Want to save on drugs? Try CanadianPharmacy - #1 discount Canadian pharmacy.

http://westform.cn - save money on high-quality generic products from Canada here.

Yours faithfully, Gail Norton