phptest-users

Re: [Phptest-users] Exporting phptest database in neutral format?

From: John Lacey
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Exporting phptest database in neutral format?
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:42:31 -0600

Hi Dan,

I don't know if this would help, but phpMyAdmin can export
to a CSV formatted file see:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin/  for the
download

So far as a true interchange format, if you haven't heard of
SCORM, you can check out http://www.adlnet.org   In a
nutshell, it's a standard for learning module sharing and
doing things such as interfacing and storing data in
SCORM-compliant LMS or LCMS products.  It sounds like this
might be a little beyond what you'd like to do, so I would
check out the phpMyAdmin tool first, since the description
says it can export data -- among other things.

John