phptest-users

Re: [Phptest-users] skill level selection broken?

From: John Lacey
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] skill level selection broken?
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 20:58:24 -0600

Brandon,

I set up an Ethereal packet sniffer in preparation to
looking at the traffic on my home LAN to see what the
situation with the skills and Mozilla was.  However, when I
went to test it, it worked.

I'm runnng:
(server)
Win2K Pro, IIS and currently running PHP 4.2.2 as a cgi (for
now)

(client)
RedHat Linux 7.2, KDE desktop, Mozilla 0.9.2.1 browser

do you have any other info on the environment it fails in?

John