phptest-users

Re: [Phptest-users] Migration of test questions from 0.6.1 to 0.6.2?

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Migration of test questions from 0.6.1 to 0.6.2?
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:39:38 -0700 (PDT)

I changed a bunch of the field names, but I didnt add
any new fields to the question or subject (skill)
table.  So the best way would probably be to look at a
diff of phptest.sql between 0.6.2 and 0.6.1 and update
the tables from within mysql/phpmyadmin.  Im planning
to write an upgrade script to go along with the
install script for future versions.

Brandon