phptest-users

Re: [Phptest-users] Re: reusing questions

From: TW-2
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Re: reusing questions
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:44:56 -0700

Hi Charlotte,

> I'm bothered by the inefficiency in the database with the multiple copies
of
> questions.

Yup, good point. I myself have not had a chance to look at the problem
directly but I suppose at some point it will crop up for me as well. If I
get time I will have a boo and see what I can do to create some sort of
'test generator' with questions already in the database so that you will be
able to create a "new test" with "old questions".

Cheers!

TW