phptest-users

[Phptest-users] Re phpTest

From: Dave Hardy
Subject: [Phptest-users] Re phpTest
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 02:56:49 +0100

Started to use phpTest as it looked like the one thing I needed for my site. Ironed out a bug or two with help from the boards and anwers, php ini file and the print commented out, but problem with tables?
Is it possible to add a prefix to the tables in tha database cos not EVERYONE can create individual databases for each "product#" they use on their site, especially hosted sites.
Looked at the posiblity of adding prefixes manully but looks a bit difficult especially for a beginner to php code like me...plead!!
anyone any ideas or has it to be added as a future feature.