phptest-users

[Phptest-users] phptest on Mac OS X problem

From: Stephen Lu
Subject: [Phptest-users] phptest on Mac OS X problem
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:42:00 -0500

Hello list,

Here's what we are running:

Mac OS X 10.2.8
Apache 1.3.29
PHP 4.3.3
MySQL 3.23.52
phpTest 0.6.3

I can get to the login page. But after typing in 'admin' and '123456', it brings me back to the login page. I can also register as a different user, but try to sign in also brings me right back to the login page.

phpTest is accessing MySQL as the root user. If I have phpTest access MySQL as a user with only Insert, Update, and Delete privileges, then the login page shows up as a blank page.

Any pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Stephen Lu
Asian Media Access