Re: usage of namespaces

From: Magnus Norddahl
Subject: Re: usage of namespaces
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:42:28 +0200

Quoting Ingo Ruhnke (address@hidden):

> and maybe a few other where it makes sense. Any objections or comments?

Only one. Why prefix everything with Pingus anyway?

Namespaces were mostly invented for libraries (from what I've understood).
Idea is that the 'root namespace' is reserved for the application, and each
library then have their own namespaces, to avoid conflicting symbol names.

Since pingus isnt a libray in itself, I do not personally see the need to
put it into a specific namespace.

--
Magnus Norddahl,
Clansoft