Re: [Pingus-CVS] Further splitting of WorldObjs aka backgrounds

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] Further splitting of WorldObjs aka backgrounds
Date: 14 Sep 2002 22:11:15 +0200

David Philippi <address@hidden> writes:

> Everything in /worldobj is no splitted into /worldobjsdata + /editorobjs.
> Right now I've found that the files in /backgrounds should be splitted too -
> here I see three approaches:
> a) like /traps: move everything into /worldobjs[data], /editorobjs

Backgrounds can be moved to /editorobjs and /worldobjs[data], they are
normal worldobjects like any other. exit and entrance are also
canditats for a move, they are also just worldobjects and no special
handling of them should be necesarry any longer.

BTW. About the namespace stuff, what about 'namespace PingusWorldMap'
would avoid the collision with WorldMap and make the 'namespace
Pingus' pretty much obsolete.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927