Re: none

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: none
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:44:15 +0200

On Sunday 15 September 2002 20:42, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:
> The problem was that the CL_Surface's where never initialized. Copying
> CL_Surfaces around is perfectly ok, they are just ref-counted wrappers
> around CL_SurfaceGeneric. What the code did was:

Strange, I thought that the data would be initialized in the XY_Data default
constructor which ought to be called by WorldObjsDataFactory...
Initializing them in the data class is probably not the best idea anyway
since then every Surface of every WorldObj would be initialized. Some day
this could lead to quite a lot of memory usage.