Re: [Volunteer]

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: [Volunteer]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:18:25 +0200

On Tuesday 24 September 2002 23:58, Tobias Hellgren wrote:
> Hi, I'm interested in joining the group as a volunteered betatester and
> artist. As for the artist part, you can check out a small gallery I've got
> at my current homepage: http://212.32.164.6/~thanius/imgs.php?gallery=art
> My real specialty is drawing cute penguins. Heh.

This game needs any help it may get and you're welcome to create new grapics.
You may look at

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=pingus

for some bugs concerning graphics.

Bye David

PS: Since I've answered multiple proposals to help with graphics work by now
I'd suggest that anyone who want to work on a specific graphic announces
this on the list to prevent multiple people from working on one graphic at
the same time.
Proposing an even better design afterwards is another matter. ;-)