gfx dudes ahoi!

From: bastian salmela
Subject: gfx dudes ahoi!
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:19:26 +0300

well, I noticed, that more than one people offered to do some graphics. :)
thats great!

so, what I want to know now is, how should the work be split?
who is specialized in what area?
has people set their eyes on something particular?
has somebody already started working on something?

in short, who is doing what?

I myself, was thinking of redoing some of the mainmenu graphics (penguins nd
buttons)  and other GUI stuff (menubackgrounds), in blender3d... and then,
perhaps some of those level-backgrounds, you know, that come right before
the actual gameplay.. like the " vulcano island"-scene.

so.. let me know!

--
.b

email : address@hidden