Pingus - Welcome to the Beta Testers

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Pingus - Welcome to the Beta Testers
Date: 26 Sep 2002 14:01:19 +0200

Hiho to all the new Beta Testers,

for those of you who are not subscribed to pingus-devel, I have
written a little beta testing howto, which should explain some details
on what needs to be tested, how you should send in your comments and
how you can get a current version of Pingus without much need for
search for library dependenncies, compilation, etc. At least we have
static binaries for the linux version, the win32 binaries are
currently not ready.

The HowTo is available at:

 * http://pingus.seul.org/betatesting.html

It would be nice if all of you could subscribe to the pingus-devel
mailing list, in case you are not already. In case you don't want to
subscribe, please drop me a mail, so that I can CC the news for beta
testers.

This will be the last mail which is CCed to all of you, the rest will
be posted directly and only to pingus-devel.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927