Re: Bombers stop in the air if they detonate

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Re: Bombers stop in the air if they detonate
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:01:17 +0100

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 14:09 pm, you wrote:
> > If forces were automatically applied to actions, it would affect a
> > Bridger who is in the middle of building a bridge, for example.  Or do
> > you JUST want the Bomber action changed so that an exploding Bomber is
> > influenced by gravity?
>
> Only the bomber, the other actions should stay as they are.

In that case, the solution I was thinking of was to copy part of the code
for a Faller and adapt it for a Bomber.  I suppose you could look at a
Bomber as a type of Faller.

The main difference between the two is that for the Bomber, if it has
reached ground, it will not go anywhere.  This will make it so that if a
Walker explodes, it doesn't do something silly.  It also makes the coding
easier.

I assume this is OK?

Thanks,
Gervase.