Re: Pingu stuck and collision code

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingu stuck and collision code
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:30:37 +0200

On Friday 04 October 2002 01:24, Konrad Dabrowski wrote:
> I found that using two bridges in a V shape is a neat way of getting all
> the pingus into one place. Basher, bomber or something else can then be
> used to get them out.

A V shape should be supported, it's more like that I wouldn't consider
bridges in a X or even more complex shapes to work well anyway.

> P.S.S. If you need any English checking for typos, I can do that if I
> have time. I may be able to do some translating into Polish if someone
> gives me instructions on how to do this. I also know a bit of German,
> but probably not enough to do any translations.

English checking could be usefull and translations into Polish for sure. I
don't know the exact way how to do this but you may look in /po or in the
net for some documentation about gettext.
Translations into German aren't required, there are a few people with .de on
the list - Ingo and me happen to be among them. ;-)