Re: AW: Beta Testers?

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: Re: AW: Beta Testers?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:44:52 +0100

> The errors refered to new files, which made it into CVS just a few
days ago. Just add screen_ptr.cxx, server_event.cxx and
demo_session.cxx (same with the .hxx version) to the project settings.

Here are the updated project files, if the filelist keeps changing regularly
I'll write a perl script to generate it, if not I'll repost them as they
change.

There is also a windows error in xml_pdf.cxx - you need to add the file
#include <algorithm>
somewhere at the top of the file.

This probably wants to go somewhere else, I have no idea where, but its a
temporary fix until someone more familiar with the overall structure gets
round to it.

This makes it compile correctly on mine with the most up to date CVS tree

Neil