Going back to level entry screen too soon after Armageddon

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Going back to level entry screen too soon after Armageddon
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:36:50 +0100

One thing I notice in Pingus.  After you kill off all the Pingus with the
Armageddon button, when the last Pingu is marked as dead, you immediately
from the exploding Pingus disappear.

I haven't looked at the code involving this, but the solutions are to
either wait for a few seconds after the last Pingu is marked as dead or
detect when there are no particle objects left.

Thanks,
Gervase.