Digger width increased.

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Digger width increased.
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:14:38 +0100

On Sunday 13 October 2002 02:35 am, you wrote:
> From: Gervase Lam <address@hidden>
> Subject: Bug 692 - headbump is to high and gets triggered when it
> shouldn't Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 02:33:03 +0100

> The "problem" now is that if a Pingu Digs then Bashes, the Bash radius
> is too large for the hole dug by 3 pixels to the left and 3 pixels to
> the right.  If this needs sorting out, I'll do that some time later.
>  The Digger's png files need to be shaped correctly in order for the
> reverse trick to work and also look nice.

As I had the motivation to do this today, I have done so.  The height of
the Digger png files has been increased to 25 pixels.  Any higher and
there is the increasing risk that a Digger might dig something above Pingu
height, which is 26 pixels.  This could help a Bridger, for example.

Anyway, attached is the required cvs diff and png files.

Thanks,
Gervase.