Editor bugs plus possible re-write

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Editor bugs plus possible re-write
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:34:23 +0100

Are Bug 767 (multiple layers and z-pos sorting for surfaces in the
worldmap) and Bug 701 (object sorting in level editor is different from
the game) connected with each other?

I was looking at 701 to find out what I could do.  The only clue I got to
find out how it currently works is the z-positioning key in the editor.
Even so, I still don't know how the z-positioning is implemented in the
editor.

However, Bug 767 mentions that there would need to be a re-write of
WorldMap(!?).  Does this mean that it's best to leave the editor stuff
alone for the time being, even though it is part of the next planned
release?

Thanks,
Gervase.