About Pingus

From: Jorrit Tyberghein
Subject: About Pingus
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:28:38 +0200

I'm trying latest Pingus and it seems to work nicely. However I just tried
desert2.xml and this level is simply unplayable and I'm not sure it is because of that level or because of Pingus. In that level the pinguins start by falling down from a large height (so they drop dead). I see that you can get floaters in that level so I press pause and select that. But when I unpause the game (or even during pause) it is simply impossible to hit the falling pinguins. I click on them constantly but I never manage to enable the floating feature. They simply drop too fast. Is this
a known bug?

System: Windows XP, 1.6Mhz P4, GeForce4.

Greetings,

address@hidden, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"In a word -- im-possible!"
"That's two words," said Dibbler.