Re: beta testing comments

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: beta testing comments
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:59:23 +0100

On Thursday 31 October 2002 16:03, Jules Bean wrote:
> * Give the user better feedback about which penguin he's about to
>   select by highlighting that penguin, giving it some kind of aura, or
>   something...
> * Specifically about the directions thing; display a left-pointing or
>   right-pointing arrow somewhat above the cursor indicating whether
>   you're about to select a left-moving or right-moving penguin...

What version of Pingus are you using? When I move the pointer over a pingu
after selecting an action a rectangle will appear around the pingu. At the
bottom of this is an arrow pointing into the direction the pingu is currently
walking.
So what exactly is it that you want that's not there already? ;-)
If you dont get a rectangle with the name of the current action and an arrow
(using a recent version of Pingus) then there's something wrong.