Lemmings

From: Rob Dean
Subject: Lemmings
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:49:51 -0000

Hiya guys!

I don't know much about all this, but i am looking for Lemmings the game, and it seems to me that your re-creating it...So if you need any beta testing done, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I am currently learning C++, and will try to help as much as possible....I know more about Java than anything else, and will provide honest opinions!

Let me know!

Rob

For All Your Gift Ideas, Look No Further Than Copiers LTD:  address@hidden

All Electronic Mail Is Checked Via Three Antivirus Softwares.
Each One Specifically Checks For A Different Type Of Virus.

Incoming Mail Is Checked Using Norton SystemWorks 2003, McAfee 2003, Star.