Trial conversion from PLF to PLFHandle

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Trial conversion from PLF to PLFHandle
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 22:55:02 +0000

I got an update from CVS.  However, one of the main errors I am getting is:

|| In file included from angel.cxx:23:
/home/gervase/pingus/cvs/Games/Pingus/src/actions/../pingus_resource.hxx|26|
26: plf_handle.hxx: No such file or directory

There has been changes to convert from PLF to PLFHandle in the past couple
of days.  I assume that plf_handle.hxx has not been committed.

I also assume that this basically means that all PLFs should change to
PLFHandle?  I ask because angel.cxx has PLF and not PLFHandle? Has the
conversion been finished?

Thanks,
Gervase.