need a webdesigner

From: Jeffrey E
Subject: need a webdesigner
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:57:12 -0800

Hello. My name is Justin E., a.k.a. Jeffrey, and I am interested in desgining your website. I have read the page on your site asking for a webdeigner and I would be glad to help out for free. I currently have designed a joke/conspiracy site at eldmog4.tripod.com and several teacher websites. In the past 2 months (none of my websites are very new) I have significanlty added on to my HTML experience by intensely studying DHTML, _javascript_, and other internet languages. I have also worked hard to further my experience in Adobe Photoshop.

If accepted I would ask for no pay whatsoever. All I would ask (and this is only if it of a convenience to you) is a few C or C++ tutorials. Lately I have tried programming in the C or C++ tutorials but have not been able to get started. All I ask is a small foothold. If this is of any misconvenience to you consider my request for tutorials withdrawn.

I would greatly appreciate receiving this job. Once again I will volunteer for the free webdesign position. If I have any competition I would gladly complete a portfolio for you. If you have any questions whatsoever, please e-mail me back at address@hidden

Thank you
Jeffrey