Re: [Pingus-CVS] [Bug #2755] when jumper hits blocker pingus crashed

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] [Bug #2755] when jumper hits blocker pingus crashed
Date: 10 Mar 2003 22:06:38 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Original Submission: In Level mud3, I set 2 blocker in the
> beginning. I tried to jump over one blocker, but I hit him. Pingus
> crashed caused by this action.

Can anybody reproduce this and give me a backtrace? I could swear that
I was able to reproduce this one this morning, but doesn't look like I
am still able to reproduce it, the code doesn't look incorrect either,
but well most likly I am overlooking something here.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927