Re: CVS Unavailable

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: CVS Unavailable
Date: 20 Mar 2003 19:46:04 +0100

Am Don, 2003-03-20 um 18.56 schrieb Björn Fischer:
> Tell me which ones I need :-) Do I need all of the to get the pingus
> Source compiled? Then I'd say I'll take them all :-)

A few are from DirectX in the list and a few are double - dynamic +
static. I don't know which ones are needed myself, I had a few tries
until it worked and I mostly added new libs to the dir without removing
any. So I'm quite sure that there are a few which are not required -
Neill will probably now which ones.