Re: DSP Project File

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: DSP Project File
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 21:06:35 -0000

Hi

In my copy of the .dsp file there is the section:
# PROP Default_Filter "h;hpp;hxx;hm;inl;hh"
# Begin Group "Boost"

If you delete this manually it then works. As far as I can tell (unless I'm
doing something wrong) this chunk is in the CVS version of the file, but
isn't anywhere in the generation script. Where did it come from?

Neil