Re: Fallers slown down

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Fallers slown down
Date: 25 Mar 2003 14:13:35 +0100

Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> writes:

> Gervase Lam <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Attached are the diffs for this.  I assume it is OK to put the
>> acceleration due to gravity into the World class.
>
> Commited.

And another bug, fallers seem to survive some falls now, which they
shouldn't, i.e. the faller is already tumbling, then touches the
ground, but still survies. This depends on the exact falling high, on
some high the Pingu survives on the another which might be heigher or
lower he doesn't. See test/faller.xml, the first pingu on the left
dies, while the second one survies which has a one-pixel larger
fall-way. wip/snow20-grumbel.xml shows the same problem, Pingus from a
higher fall range surive, while Pingus with a lower fall range die.
This bug might be already there before this patch, so the patch might
not be the cause.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927