Great work!

From: Shane Celis
Subject: Great work!
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:53:00 -0800

All the super immersive games that exist now somehow cultivated a craving for puzzle games in me. I went looking for Lemmings on Mac OS X; it doesn't seem to exist. So I went looking for a Free clone and found Pingus.

I built and played some of it on Linux, and I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed with the obvious amount of hard work that has gone into this game. It offers much more than I expected, especially with all the warnings given on the web page about development versions. I just want to encourage you guys to keep it up. I don't imagine I'm the only one becoming jaded with all the immersive gaming, so much like reality tv. :)

-shane