Re: Release 0.6.0 getting closer, IRC meeting again

From: Kenneth Gangstoe
Subject: Re: Release 0.6.0 getting closer, IRC meeting again
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:47:18 +0100

Scrollwheel is implemented under Windows, don't think it is under Linux.
Try the InputTest in Tests for check this.

I can also test for memory leaks and other errors under Windows under
the Rational suite.

Regarding the timing/frame-skip code, have any ideas how it should be ?
I'm planning on writing a small article about this topic, and it would be
interesting to discuss it.

- Kenneth

Quoting Ingo Ruhnke (address@hidden):