Re: Level unsolvable?

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Level unsolvable?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:57:38 +0200

Am I too stupid or is it really not solvable?

Turn a Pingu into a climber, turn it then into a bomber so that it
will blast a hole into the walls before the exit, when the hole is
set, turn the rest of the Pingus into climbers, so that they can reach
the hole and thus reach the exit.

That was not my problem.

The level has two entrances, each releasing 15 pingus. On the right side there is no problem, just do as described above and 14 (15 - 1 Bomber) pingus are safe (16 are needed). The problem is on the left side. There is a gap on the way to the exit, so that all pingus fall into the gap before they get to the wall, be turned into a climber and bomber and get the hole set for the others.
In the patch I moved some rocks to the right so the gap disappears.

Greetings

Björn