Re: ?

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: ?
Date: 06 Apr 2003 13:17:15 +0200

"Jeremy" <address@hidden> writes:

> Whats the point of having a site up if there is no stable versions?

1. Attracking other developers
2. Let people play with the unstable development version if they want
3. publicty, which in turn might lead to 1.
4. there would simply no Pingus if there where no website, for sure I
   would have dumped the project years ago

> And how long have you had this site up?

Since the end of 1998. It has moved its location a few times and got a
few redesigns, but it was up since then.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927