Re: SoundResMgr (Was: Another status report)

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: SoundResMgr (Was: Another status report)
Date: 08 Apr 2003 07:40:18 +0200

Am Die, 2003-04-08 um 01.16 schrieb Gervase Lam:
> Or am I missing where the deletes already occur?

Without looking at the current state of the source, I'd guess that
SoundResMgr() lives as long as main() or is static. In that case it will
live till the end of the program and then every piece of allocated
memory will get freed automatically by the OS, regardless of what the
applications wants or does.