Re: Rain splash causes segmentation fault

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Rain splash causes segmentation fault
Date: 10 Apr 2003 08:15:00 +0200

Am Mit, 2003-04-09 um 23.28 schrieb Gervase Lam:
> Even changing the compiler used from g++ 3.0.4 to g++ 2.96, I still get
> the same problem.
> What should I do next?  May be I should wait for Pingus to be upgraded to
> ClanLib 0.7.

Well, in my opinion you've answered the question yourself. I'd suggest
to use a compiler which is not known to contain many serious bugs. GCC
2.96 was never an official release and the 3.0 and 3.1 series contain
quite a few bugs. Upgrade to GCC 3.2.2 and if you still get problems
I'll look into them.