Re: Translations

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Translations
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:32:11 +0200

Milan Babuskov <address@hidden> writes:

> 1. Some of the lines i sr.po in CVS already have #fuzzy mark, and
> incorrect translations for actions... what to do with it? I suppose
> I should just remove them?

Stuff that is marked as #fuzzy contains a 'guessed' translation,
meaning msgmerge tried to merge changed english text with the
translation. Sometimes that works sometimes that doesn't.

Go to all the fuzzy marks and remove the marks themself when the
translation is correct. If not, correct the translation and remove the
mark then. Emacs po-mode contains 'f' to jump to the next fuzzy
translation.

> 2. I'm not sure how to translate "Boarder". What does it do?

Boarder is a Skateboard Pingu, its currently not used in the game.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927